Good morning from Asheville, N.C. This is my view from the deck. It's glorious. I woke up, opened the door to look at my surrounding and was treated with the sight of at least 20 deer playing. Now, that's fine how do you do, isn't it? What a sight and I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet. I feel this is a sign of how magical the day, no, the trip will be.
Boy, I needed this. Spring has not completely sprung back home, but she's in her glory here.
I already want to move here. What a life it would be. Here's how my day would go.
Wake up, oh I would live at this VRBO I'm at. I promise to tell you all about that before I leave with a link to it.
Back to my glorious fantasy.
- Wake up
- Grab coffee and head to the deck. Greet the deer, and birds, perhaps bear. Yes, they're here too. Then close my eyes for a second and give thanks.
- What do I write about today? It doesn't matter something will come up because this seat I'm in is made for writers. Yes, there is a chandelier above me, and I'm surrounded by buddhas and tall green trees. It's lush. Oh, and the flowering bushes, and fairy lights. I KNOW there are fairies with me now.
- Finish writing something brilliant. Here's today entry.
I've seen the amber waves of grain, they're near me. If you ever want to go on a little road trip I'd be happy to show you. I've been in the presence of the mighty Gulf, Atlantic, and Pacific Ocean white with foam. Purple mountains majesty, check. Magnificent mountains and all that goes with them. Now about those fruited plains, hmmm, I've seen the orange groves of Florida, not to mention mango trees, avocado, key lime to make the best Key lime pie that is. In Washington, I've seen apple orchards, and all the other fruit trees. I wonder if Irving Berlin meant those? How lucky am I? I need to remind myself more often. It's easy to forget. Isn't it?
I think I just heard a turkey gobbling. I'm no stranger to turkeys, and I don't mean Thanksgiving.
I think that's it for now. I'm off to explore the town today with an old friend I'm meeting for the first time. Isn't that wonderful?
Now back to my itinerary if I lived here.
- After writing the morning letter. I would get dressed and head to market. I'll pick up fresh produce. I mean the things I can't grow in my fertile garden that is. Mr. Lincoln will greet me and show me pictures of his newest grandson, and fill me in on his wife's bursitis.
- Next, well I don't know yet. Give me a few more days here and I will perfect the daily list.
That's all for now. I'm going to explore and make friends with Asheville. I truly hope you all have as great of a day as I know I'm going to have.